Re: Can't edit contacts in the logbook

Ken McVie <kenmc@...>

These are the settings in my OLD .INI file

Logbook Page Index = 45
Logbook page Index column = 0

I will play again tomorrow, it's bed time here. Many thanks for the help so far!!!

73
Ken

On 28/02/2020 10:09 pm, ja1nlx wrote:

Ken

Delete Logger32.ini.

Rename Logger32.ini.OLD to Logger32.ini again.

Open Logger32.ini with text editor.

Maybe something wrong in [wndLogbookPage Settings] section.

Delete all lines in this section. Run Logger32. How now ?

[wndLogbookPage Settings]
Logbook Page Index= 0
Logbook Page Index Column= 3

73

On 2020/02/28 17:59, Ken McVie wrote:
That works ok. Now how do I find the difference in the two INI files??

73
Ken

On 28/02/2020 9:53 pm, ja1nlx wrote:

Ken

Try with virgin Logger32.ini.

Look for Logger32.ini in the Logger32 folder. Rename it Logger32.ini.OLD.

Run Logger32. Try edit in Logbook page window. How now ?

73

On 2020/02/28 17:44, Ken McVie wrote:
I should add that I have done this lots in the past without trouble.

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 28/02/2020 9:38 pm, ja1nlx wrote:

Ken

What you see when you click any line. I see the line highlighted with Yellow back color.
This color depends on your setting.

73

On 2020/02/28 16:18, Ken McVie wrote:
Using version 3.50.408 on W10 Home desktop computer.

I used to be able to click on a [for instance] name in the logbook alongside a callsign, & change it for something else. Now I can't change anything on a QSO line by clicking on it.

I have a QSO with Rarotonga which shows the IOTA number as OC-124 -- it should be OC- 013 according to the QSL card that I have received, & I can't find a way of changing this.

Is anybody else seeing this behaviour of not being able to edit a line in the logbook??

Any thoughts much appreciated.

73
Ken ZL4NR