Re: Can't edit contacts in the logbook

ja1nlx

Ken

Try with virgin Logger32.ini.

Look for Logger32.ini in the Logger32 folder. Rename it Logger32.ini.OLD.

Run Logger32. Try edit in Logbook page window. How now ?

73

On 2020/02/28 17:44, Ken McVie wrote:
I should add that I have done this lots in the past without trouble.

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 28/02/2020 9:38 pm, ja1nlx wrote:

Ken

What you see when you click any line. I see the line highlighted with Yellow back color.
This color depends on your setting.

73

On 2020/02/28 16:18, Ken McVie wrote:
Using version 3.50.408 on W10 Home desktop computer.

I used to be able to click on a [for instance] name in the logbook alongside a callsign, & change it for something else. Now I can't change anything on a QSO line by clicking on it.

I have a QSO with Rarotonga which shows the IOTA number as OC-124 -- it should be OC- 013 according to the QSL card that I have received, & I can't find a way of changing this.

Is anybody else seeing this behaviour of not being able to edit a line in the logbook??

Any thoughts much appreciated.

73
Ken ZL4NR