Re: Can't edit contacts in the logbook

ja1nlx

Ken

What you see when you click any line. I see the line highlighted with Yellow back color.
This color depends on your setting.

73

On 2020/02/28 16:18, Ken McVie wrote:
Using version 3.50.408 on W10 Home desktop computer.

I used to be able to click on a [for instance] name in the logbook alongside a callsign, & change it for something else. Now I can't change anything on a QSO line by clicking on it.

I have a QSO with Rarotonga which shows the IOTA number as OC-124 -- it should be OC- 013 according to the QSL card that I have received, & I can't find a way of changing this.

Is anybody else seeing this behaviour of not being able to edit a line in the logbook??

Any thoughts much appreciated.

73
Ken ZL4NR