From: ja1nlx
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 11:22 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Comments from DX spots

Pete

What is adif field for User field 5 ?

I do not duplicate this though...

73

On 2020/02/28 8:08, n5kd wrote:

Good evening,

I have a small issue since I upgraded to version 408 (I think that’s when it started).

When I click on a DX spot, the comments from that spot are being transferred into my log entry window in the “User field 5”.

It overwrites the preset text I have in there.

Is it just me? I have checked my settings for user field setup, and QSO masks. I don’t think anything has changed my end. So, currently my rig is being logged as a “Bingo”.   Must be a new Yaesu or something.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10