At least for now I will just stick with the 32bit version, hihi
73 Villi
TF3VS

On 2020-02-26 21:02, Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson wrote:
Jan,
Did you load the 32 bit or 64 bit version?
I downloaded the 64 bit version today and ran it with 3.50.308. It
showed all kinds of anomalies here, I had to reconfigure the JTDX for
display and other things.
I am in the process of installing the 32 bit version to see if that
makes a difference. I think that this is JTDX, not Logger32 as I have
been using …308 for several days.
73 Villi
TF3VS