JTDX problem with band and frequency

KX2A

I have JTDX V2.1.0-rc148, and I use it with Logger32, Version 3.50.308, which was downloaded this morning.   It was working for me yesterday.  Suddenly, today several things have gone wrong.

First, the waterfall display showed only a large band, although the software was decoding stations.  After fiddling with the display controls, I got the correct display, and started to work stations.

Contacts went OK, but I then discovered that,while the correct frequency was displayed in the logger data entry box, and was also recorded in the log following the QSO, every QSO was labelled as 10 meters, despite the 14 MHz. frequency in the frequency box.  I then noted that the station display for JTDX said that these were 10 meter signals (no matter what band I was on) and the analysis of what countries I needed was based on 10 meter records in Logger32, even though all these stations were on 20 meters.  I also received an error message about there being a frequency problem every time I logged a contact, although I saw the contacts enter the log.

Furthermore, when I shut down JTDX and restart it, my radio is switched to 40 meters, no matter where it was.

I think that this is a Logger32 problem.  Should I try to back up one version?  If so, how would I go about doing this?

Jan, KX2A