Re: VP8PJ KC4/A?

Tom Wylie

I found that in the country database, vp8pj is listed as a callsign for KC4/a.  If delete it there you can add it as a definitive call sign for  VP8/o.  Works for me and now shows it as correct.

Tom
GM4FDM

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 18:28 Carey Magee, <arsk2rny@...> wrote:
Hi Ilya:

Here is a snippet from the Logger32 Help File.
image.png
So, at the menus on the top select 'Setup'.  Then select 'Updates, then 'Country database exceptions from ClubLog'.  You can then set it to enable auto updates (Happens every day), but also you can select to have it look for updates now.

I hope this helps!!
73,
Carey Magee, K2RNY
Rochester New York
Grid: FN13ef

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 1:18 PM Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF <4z1uf@...> wrote:
Could you please  teach me how to do either of these?
Thanks,
Ilya, 4Z1UF