From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of w1pr@...
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:19 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] L32 windows disappeared

I must have done something bad when I closed the L32 windows by clicking the X on the upper right corner of each window, rather than closing the program as a whole. Now when I run L32, the only window I can see is the CW Machine, which was minimized and so not victim to the X clicking. I can't get to the menu bar, setup, etc. I looked at the .ini file but failed to identify what must have changed there when I closed the individual windows. I'm reluctant to simply reinstall L32 over the present installation for fear of losing data for 2 logs/calls.  So now I'm really stuck, not to mention feeling stupid. Can anybody HELP?

Tnx & 73 de Paul, W1PR