which always worked FB

Thanks again

Alan ZL3KR

On 21/02/2020 4:06 pm, Rick Ellison wrote:

Hi Alan..

There is probably something with the gateway. The gateway is using older controls and some of the connecting routines to Fldigi have been changed. My biggest problem why I have not gone in to fix these things is I have lost the original sourcecode for the program. I have started re-writing the program in vb.net but have not completed things yet. I have to many irons in the fire right now to sit and fully concentrate on one program at the moment.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of alan
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:54 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] problem closing L32

Hi Aki

just been trying different things to determine actually whqt is happening.

I stopped the L32 utility from booting Logsync....no change, L32 has to be forced close.

I then stopped L32 utility from booting Fldigi..... L32 closes cleanly.

If I Boot L32 and then seperately Boot Fldigi...L32 closes cleanly

Could I have something set incorrectly in the L32/Fldigi Gateway program??

It is almost sure to be something I have either not done or done wrong!!

Alan ZL3KR

On 20/02/2020 9:57 pm, ja1nlx wrote:

Alan

When you close Logger32, close LogSync first manually then close Logger32.

Keep watching for a several days in this way.

73

On 2020/02/20 17:46, alan wrote:

Hi Aki,

before I qrt for the night

I closed log sync , then FLdigi which closed cleanly after confirming closure(yes/no)

and then Logger 32 closed cleanly, so maybe Logsync is causing the closure problem??

Alan ZL3KR (QRT)

On 20/02/2020 9:39 pm, alan via Groups.Io wrote:

Thanks Aki

I will try that when I close down for the evening in a few minutes, incidentally FLdigi does not close down

at the same time, I generally have to close that seperately also, it previously closed  with logger 32

except it asked for confirmation Yes/no to close it.

I will tell you the result tomorrow mng here when I switch back on.

Alan ZL3KR

On 20/02/2020 8:51 pm, ja1nlx wrote:

Alan

If you are running other programs like LogSync etc then close those program first,

then close Logger32. What you see ?

73

On 2020/02/20 16:39, alan wrote:

It would seem there is a problem asking a simple question to a minor

problem, maybe the only solution is to delete logger 32 which I have used

for many years and still do. It previously closed without hassle and now fpr some

reason it no longer does, sorry to ask such a difficult question.

Alan ZL3KR

On 20/02/2020 3:26 pm, Bob wrote:

Still five weeks unil April 1st. We're starting early this year. SeventyThree(s).

On February 19, 2020 at 9:15 PM alan < zl3kr.alan@...> wrote:

After a recent windows crash and reinstallation of windows 10

I seem to have Logger32 working ok

computer is an I3  windows 10 pro

I use the utility program to load FLdigi and Log Sync and everything

appears o be working ok.

My problem is when I try to exit the program it fails to do so whether i

use the exit command

or click on the X to shut it down and I finish up force closing it. It

doesnt appear to do any harm

as it boots up fine next ime.

Is there something I have missed setting it up again or where would I

look to find

what is causing it.

It is not a major problem as everything seems to be working ok otherwise.

Thanks in advance for any help

Alan  ZL3KR