Re: 4RE: [hamlogger] L32 and SDR Console

Chuck Miller

Well, while that did fix the problem with the erratic frequency, it turns out that since I am using a "IF" tap from the Yaesu, Omni-Rig has to talk directly to the FT-1000mp or it doesn't get any RF at the rigs frequency. So it turned perfectly, but nothing to display because with out using Omni-rig, the radio was listening on 70.455000 Mhz ( the if freq from the Yaesu). I think I'm going to investigate using the rx antenna jack on to 1000, effectively connecting the SDR straight to the antenna which I think will then work the way Rick's installation does.

Thanks for all your help Bob
73, Chuck
N0NC