Re: 4RE: [hamlogger] L32 and SDR Console

Chuck Miller

Well I've finally got it to work by connecting it backwards. I can't do it the way Rick does, I don't think he uses an if tap. I have one installed in the Yaesu, and SDR-console has to talk directly to the radio through Omnirig. then I set up logger 32 to talk to SDR-console through a virtual port. The only thing I can't get to work are some buttons I programed in the radio control panel to select various filtersect, the commands aren't sent to the Yaesu, but to the sdr. Pretty much everything else works, sound card, cluster etc.

Using an if tap, SDR-Console Must control the transciever through OmniRig or it gets no rf. I think if I had used an external splitterĀ  ( or rx antenna jack method) I could use Ricks method, but since I use an if tap,this is the only way I can get it to work.