Re: Bad ADi

N4TB Terry Burkholder <tabn4tb@...>

David,

I have over 200K downloads from LOTW and have never received a QSO that was not in my log. What is in the "BAD" file are QSO's that are in my log but the data doesn't match. I get no credit for these Q's unless I go into my log and correct the error. Usually it is a state/county problem.

73, Terry N4TB

On 2/18/2020 13:11, David G3YYD via Groups.Io wrote:

I make many thousands of contest QSOs every year and a few guys thought they worked me but didn't. LOTW still sends me those when I ask for a report and they land up in the BAD file.

I do look through the file as some of them are just bad state or province which I just delete that data others are no QSO in log and these I just ignore.

73 David G3YYD

On 18 Feb 2020 12:12, "Michael Harris via Groups.Io" <mike.harris@...> wrote:

How about emailing the ARRL LoTW help desk.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO