From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of G4RRM Pete
Sent: mánudagur, 17. febrúar 2020 22:15
To: Logger32 (hamlogger@groups.io) <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: [hamlogger] Bad ADi

Hi All

I have 2 QSOs that have shown up in the BAD ADI file tonight when I syncd LOTW.

The comment is “QSO not found in log”. They are on different days and the call is OZ3OEU for both. (correct they are not in my log)

BUT, OZ30EU is and I already have an LOTW match for them.

Anyone know why they suddenly show up, as it won’t match in LOTW, so why would it download?

I tried another download and they appear again, I need to cancel them somehow!

73

Pete

G4RRM