Re: 4RE: [hamlogger] L32 and SDR Console

Bob

Chuck, clearly that's your problem, but I can't duplicate it here by simulation. I have been through the code line by line but don't see anything wrong. I assume that the radio debug window monitoring the FT-1000 CAT is showing stable results. Can you take a picture for me showing polls of the radio and replies while turning the VFO. If you could stretch the window vertically so several poll replies are visible. Thanks, 73.

On February 17, 2020 at 12:03 PM Chuck Miller <cwmiller20@...> wrote:

Actually it was set to 600 ms. I changed it 100 ms, and then 200 ms as you asked, same result erratic data sent to SDR

73, cHUCK
N0NC