Re: 4RE: [hamlogger] L32 and SDR Console

Bob

... and to follow up, if/when you turn off slave polling, on the Slave Debug Window you should see only command messages from the radio to the SDR when the radio changes frequency/mode. SeventyThree(s).

On February 15, 2020 at 12:51 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

What do you see in the Slave Debug window? From what you describe, it sounds like the SDR is replying to polls, but not responding to commands. You should be able to see this in the Slave Debug Window. Also, if you look at the Slave Port Setup Window (Click SETUP | RADIO | SLAVE PORT CONFIGURATION), you will see an option to ENABLE POLLING OF THE SLAVE RECEIVER/TRANSCEIVER ... As a temporary test, UNcheck this option and click APPLY. This will turn off the polling of the SDR and temporarily allow you to focus on the commands from Logger32 to set the SDR frequency/mode. Once you have that squared away, you can get fancy. SeventyThree(s).
On February 14, 2020 at 11:08 PM Chuck Miller <cwmiller20@...> wrote:

Rick I tried exactly what you said, right down to the port numbers. It doesn't work. In fact, it interferes with L32 controlling the rig (can't change modes ect.) until I close sdr-console. I think I'll unplug all the USB cables and try a different USB to RS-232 convertor on the radio to see if that changes any thing.
Thanks again for you help.
73,
Chuck
N0NC