Macros K3/K3S

Jacek Marczewski

Just a question: macro SWH16;  tested in K3 Utility works perfectly (activates TUNE emulating holding  button)
but written into macro setup window of Radio Control Panel of Logger 32 does not work (radio continues read  VFO frequency as usual and nothing happens).
I am a newcomer in macros, sri for bothering you with such a basic  question.
Maybe I should write to the window of control panel something more than SWH16;  to send the command while clicking
(or configure anything else to allow control panel to send  a command to K3)?
73 de Jacek SP5EAQ