From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Schofield
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2020 12:32 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] LogPrint crashed

I am a Logger32 user and have been using it since at least 1998 or 1999.  I've never used the Logprint feature, but I just had a local amateur who knows I use Logger32 ask if I could help him with setting up Logprint.

I went and had a look, and in one place I read that Logprint comes as a zip file with Logger32.  I just had a look through my Logger32 directory and do not see it there.

Do I have to down load Logprint from the web and could you give me a few tips on how to set this up to work with Logger32.  I think if I can get at least started, I should be able to figure more of it out with the help file.  I assume it comes with a help fie.

Bob/VE1RSM