Re: LBP2 - Na3P - WSJT-X

Bob

I didn't know what LPB2 was, so I Googled it. Now I think I know what it is, but I don't know why you need it.

When you have just Logger32 and the radio, Logger32 controls the radio. Simple. When you want to run WSJT/JTDD, click the menu in Logger32. Logger32 turns off radio control, starts WSJT/JTDX. WSJT/JTDX takes control of the radio and passes frequency information to Logger32 by the UDP messages. Click the menu in Logger32 to stop WSJT/JTDX and WSJT/JTDX is stopped, Logger32 takes control of the radio and switches the radio back to the frequency/mode it was on before this silliness started. Or start the Logger32 CW Machine, WSJT/JTDX closes, Logger32 assumes radio control.

What is the extra software for? SeventyThree(s).

On February 8, 2020 at 10:38 AM "Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF" <4z1uf@...> wrote:

I have the Help file;
Logger32 already works nicely with my radio through LPB2
Struggling with  adding WSJT to the configuration.... Will try the JTDX, simply even didn't know it exists (I'm mainly the CW guy).

Thanks so far,
Ilya, 4Z1UF