From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF
Sent: laugardagur, 8. febrúar 2020 14:23
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] LogPrint crashed

 I was playing with Custom label design and at some stage LogPrint crashed. Now every time I'm trying to "preview" my design I'm getting "Run-time error 13: Type mismatch".
Shutting down and re-start does not help.

Also, is it possible to access the "default" label design, change couple of things and save it under the "custom design", instead of creating it from scratch?

Thanks,
Ilya, 4Z1UF