Re: Clear Callsign on QSY

Paul - W1PR

I am trying to widen the Clear Callsign on QSY Allowable parameter. I have added Allowable QSY Frequency=3.0 to the [Globals] section of the ini file but it has no effect. If the setup box is checked for call clears on QSY of 1.0, the call clears at 1.0. The menu item does not change from 1.0.  If I uncheck the box, there is no clearing at all. It doesn't seem to matter whether the call is entered manually or on clicking the cluster window. I restarted Logger after each change of the ini file.  What am I doing wrong?
TNX & 73 de Paul W1PR