Re: DX Spot Fonts

Anthony Buscaglia

Got it. Actually there is no “Telnet spot font color”.
Since I was connected to VE7CC it was under Local Host Spot Forecolor.
I was looking for a Font option. I missed it…..

TU

73
Tony

On Feb 5, 2020, at 9:00 PM, Bob <k4cy@comcast.net> wrote:

The DX Spot Window font is set as you described. VIEW | GRID APPEARANCE, etc ... Forecolor is a little different because users can set the forecolor based on the DX Spot source. Try a right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | APPEARANCE an anyone of the top five menu options. SeventyThree(s).

On February 5, 2020 at 8:48 PM "Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io" <tonybb=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

How do I change font colors in the DX Spots?

When I choose VIEW->GRID APPEARENCE->Grids/Fonts color the fonts change in the Logbook and Prev QSO windows but not in spots.

Anyone?

Tony
K2NV