Re: autolog in QSO Entry window

Paul - W1PR

Gary, thanks for the reply. Yes, the option ("somewhere!") is exactly what I mean.  I'd like the Country Name to pop up when I enter the callsign. I have been searching and searching, but remain bewildered.

Bob, thanks you for your reply. Now I understand the importance of using the tab key.  As for the country entry, I would like to see it on screen. I guess I'm asking how I get the DXCC field to appear in the Entry Window and the have it display country name rather than DXCC number. I realize I may overlooking the obvious.

TNX & 73 to all del Paul W1PR