Re: Stats tracking problem

Bob

Loaded the 5R8FL sample log. Looks OK to me. The Worked/Confirmed Window lit up to ecstatic cheers of the LGBTQ community within a 10km radius. I notice the 5R8FL QSO is logged with the OPERATOR as ZL4PW and not ZL4TT as I was expecting. Is the the Worked/Confirmed Window configured to show all OPERATORS? SeventyThree(s).

On January 31, 2020 at 3:55 PM Paul Ormandy <paulzl4tt@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Checked both, don't see an issue.

Copy of  ADIFModes.txt attached.

Cheers,

Paul

On 1/02/2020 9:37 am, Bob wrote:
As you think it may be related to PSK32 only, check both PCs to make sure that
your BandPlan shows the submode PSK31 like this:

Also, check on both PCs that PSK31 is correctly listed in the ADIFModes.txt file:

SeventyThree(s).

On January 31, 2020 at 1:35 AM Paul Ormandy < paulzl4tt@...> wrote:

Hi,

Have a weird problem with L32. It is installed on 1 x desktop PC and 1 x
laptop. The laptop is the one with the issue. The laptop's logbook was
populated with an ADIF from the desktop. I am running 3.50.391 on the
desktop and 3.50.406 on the laptop.

The problem is missing confirmed entity modes in the Worked/Confirmed
window and incorrect stats in the relevant Awards page. For example, I
have a QSL from 4K5D 20m PSK31, which is correctly displayed in the
Logbook and Previous QSOs window as verified but not showing at all in
Worked/Confirmed window, i.e. if I click on the 20M DIG slot in the
Worked/Confirmed window for 4K, it doesn't show 4K5D at all but does
show unverified 4K6OF in FT8 mode. I ran Recalculate Statistics but the
problem persists. Further checking showed that the problem lies with
PSK31 QSOs. Some are appearing correctly but many are not. PSK31 is
selected to be included in Stats in the Bands & Modes window.

Maybe something happened in one of the updates??

Cheers,

Paul

--
ZL4TT