Re: Stats tracking problem

Bob

Apparently I misread which PC was on which release. The only way I am going to be able to get a handle on this is with your actual logbook of an extract thereof.  So, can you make an ADIF extract of your logbook (a small sample, or the whole thing if you like) that I can load into an empty logbook and duplicate the problem (tell me what to click where). Send zipped to k4cy@.... SeventyThree(s).

On January 31, 2020 at 2:56 PM Paul Ormandy <paulzl4tt@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the prompt reply. My L32 version shows 3.50.406, so the fix on 3.50.405 should have been implemented? There are no new updates showing.

Vy 73,
Paul