Re: LBP2 - Na3P - WSJT-X

Bob

I suspect WSJT & my third wife have a lot in common. They either want to be in charge, or they won't talk to you. SeventyThree(s).

On January 26, 2020 at 9:36 AM Jim Ciurczak <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Trying to have Logger32 work in conjunction with the Na3P Panadapter software and WSJT-X. Using the LBP-2 bridging software they Logger32 and Na3P work fine in talking to the rig and sharing the com port for CAT control. But if I launch WSJT it indicates a Ham Lib rig error and will not communicate with the rig. I was able to get it working briefly at times but it would always return an error indicating a data collision. I'm guessing that WSJT doesn't like sharing the com port.

Jim K2QB