Re: LBP2 - Na3P - WSJT-X

Bob

Jim, the UDP messages between WSJT and Logger32 are how the two programs talk to each other. Also, both WSJT and Logger32 can talk to the radio (but not at the same time) by serial port. Exactly what is the object of the exercise? What do you want to connect to where? SeventyThree(s).

On January 24, 2020 at 7:10 PM Jim Ciurczak <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob, well I thought the UDP communication was how they worked in unison but for some reason if I connect only Logger32 to the rig via the LBP2 bridge software, WSJT-X no longer communicates to Logger32. I lose all CAT connections and freq control. So I'm guessing something within LBP2 is the cause. I'll try experimenting a bit more.

As always thanks for your quick reply and help.

Jim K2QB