Re: Control sound card data window from the radio control panel

Bob

That capability is very limited (mostly to protect the user from self inflicted injury). You can, however, do things in reverse order. On the Sound Card Data Window create a macro to select the $mmvarimode xx$ AND command the radio to whatever frequency/mode/settings that are appropriate for that mode. The $command, or $hexcommand, macro is common to almost all windows that accept macros. SeventyThrree(s).

On January 24, 2020 at 5:23 PM Jay Mason <jaymason.pa@...> wrote:

I have the sound card macros working through the sound card data window but want to launch the saound card data window and aet the mode from the radio control window.
I forgot  the to mention wanting to controll cross windows
Jay N3OW