Re: Control sound card data window from the radio control panel

Bob

$mmvarimodexx$ is a Sound Card Data Window Macro. In the Help Window, select the SEARCH tab. Type MACROS and <ENTER>. Scroll down to Section 3.0. Take your pick. SeventyThree(s).

On January 24, 2020 at 4:45 PM Jay Mason <jaymason.pa@...> wrote:

Good after noon I have been setting up the radio control window and getting my macros to function in a way that i would like, and this is working out great .
What I would like to be able to do is QSY and set the radio mode which i have working but also call the sound card data window and set the "$mmvarimode"
I been through the help file but was unable to locate any information.
Thank you for any assistance
73 De N3OW