Re: LBP2 - Na3P - WSJT-X

Bob

Jim, too much stuff, way too much stuff ... You said:  What I can't get to work is using WSJT-X through Logger32 which I was able to do prior to this

WSJT & Logger32 do not talk to each other by serial port. Either WSJT controls the radio or Logger32 controls the radio. Or, as in my configuration, neither has radio control. WSJT & Logger32 talk to each other by UDP messages on port 2237. Unless LP-PAN-2 and/or Na3P has locked down port 2237, Logger32 and WSJT should be blissfully unaware of all your stuff. SeventyThree(s).

On January 24, 2020 at 1:50 PM Jim Ciurczak <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Just installed a LP-PAN-2 along with the Na3P SDR software.Rig is the FTdx-5000.  Managed to have Logger32 and the SDR software talk to each other and the rig and work just fine through the virtual port in LBP2. What I can't get to work is using WSJT-X through Logger32 which I was able to do prior to this. I've tried assigning a virtual Com Port to WST-X through LBP2 but no luck.
Wondering if anyone might have the same set up and would be able to help me out?
Jim K2QB