Re: "As for WSJT files, if you load the QSOs in real-time using the UDP message interface, you can auto-look up the callsign and retrieve name and state."

Bob

... not quite ... First, on the UDP BandMap window, click CONFIG and check the ENABLE CALLSIGN LOOKUP WHEN CLICKING ON WJT/JTDX. Now, when you double click on a callsign on WSJT/JTDX Band Activity window, the Logbook Entry Window in Logger32 will be populated with the callsign. Then, automagically the Callsign lookup will complete and populate the Logbook Entry Window with additional information (if you're lucky). SeventyThree(s).

On January 20, 2020 at 4:30 PM Gary Wilson <k2gw@...> wrote:

I kind of have the same issue.  Please clarify this first step:

"When you type W5IDX in Logbook entry window, do you see auto lookup window ?

and Name, State etc are populated in Logbook entry window ?"

I do, but they only after I hit "return".  Is that what you mean? Or should they instantly fill in?