Re: Exporting Log (ADIF) Partial Only FT8

Bob

... and my message said  Could it be you don't have FT8 anywhere in your BandPlan (Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES) ... Villis message pointed you in the same direction ... You can lead a camel to water, but the only way you can make it drink is with two bricks. SeventyThree(s).

On January 11, 2020 at 4:27 PM "Gregg E via Groups.Io" <w5idx@...> wrote:

I don't have FT8 in the Modes Window as an option.
Gregg

On Saturday, January 11, 2020, 03:18:12 PM CST, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

No option to export FT8 QSOs? Could it be you don't have FT8 anywhere in your BandPlan (Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES) SeventyThree(s).

On January 11, 2020 at 3:48 PM "Gregg E via Groups.Io" <w5idx@...> wrote:

OK, I need to export my Log with only the FT8 Contacts.
I need to merge my previously worked stations into the WSJT-X Log
When I check the box to export partial log there is no option to choose FT8?
Where do I need to go to set that up as an option?

Thanks
Gregg
W5IDX