Frá: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> Fyrir hönd Gregg E via Groups.Io
Sent: laugardagur, 11. janúar 2020 20:49
Til: Hamlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
Efni: [hamlogger] Exporting Log (ADIF) Partial Only FT8

OK, I need to export my Log with only the FT8 Contacts.

I need to merge my previously worked stations into the WSJT-X Log

When I check the box to export partial log there is no option to choose FT8?

Where do I need to go to set that up as an option?

Thanks

Gregg

W5IDX