CQ DX CQ DX OUTSIDE EUROPE DE XX0XX
BRRRRRRRAAAARRRRARARARA
THE G3 STATION, COME AGAIN

Le 11/01/2020 à 13:39, Bob a écrit :
2300? News to me Phil, but plenty of time to get an auto-update
released. And, I just went on-line to submit my vote for the
celebratory Big Ben chimes. To show my full support for the Duke and
Duchess of Sussex, I voted for 'Oh Canada'. SeventyThree(s) and thanks
for the correction.
On January 11, 2020 at 3:08 AM "Philip (G4OBK) Catterall"
<cq@yorkshirewalker.co.uk> wrote:

Bob – Please make sure the start time for the Logger32 Brexit
re-configuration for UK stations is at 2300z on 31^st January, which
is the official time we withdraw from the EU and when the Brexiteers
want Big Ben to have a special chime. The specially minted 50p pieces
come out the next day.

73 Phil