Re: IC7610 is not changing modes

Chuck Kraly K0XM

AWESOME Dave, thanks for this. I am sure it is something simple I am missing. I will play with it when I am off work and if power stays in this weekend, I will finish. They are talking Ice Storm here starting today.  This and my CW Skimmer which will eventually be in Tanzania later is priority in my shack time.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 7:02 AM Dave Colliau <n8dc-8@...> wrote:
Ok found my file and emailed it to you Chuck. As far as the RCP goes there are endless possibilities for macro commands . I remember I had a ton setup in Logger 32 for my 7610. If you look at the CI-V command manual and figure out how everything works the possibilities are endless. If I can be of any help just shoot me an email.
73
Dave N8DC
On January 9, 2020 at 8:27 PM Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...> wrote:

UPDATE:
I loaded the 7610 RCP and was trying to set things up. I see that a click on a packet cluster spot sends the radio thee in frequency and mode, and then it immediately changes back to the mode it was in which I had set manually earlier.
Just as a side note, I am only experiencing this with Logger32 and I have other programs for testing but using L32 for all my logging as my main program.