Re: IC7610 is not changing modes

Dave Colliau

Ok found my file and emailed it to you Chuck. As far as the RCP goes there are endless possibilities for macro commands . I remember I had a ton setup in Logger 32 for my 7610. If you look at the CI-V command manual and figure out how everything works the possibilities are endless. If I can be of any help just shoot me an email.
73
Dave N8DC

On January 9, 2020 at 8:27 PM Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...> wrote:

UPDATE:
I loaded the 7610 RCP and was trying to set things up. I see that a click on a packet cluster spot sends the radio thee in frequency and mode, and then it immediately changes back to the mode it was in which I had set manually earlier.
Just as a side note, I am only experiencing this with Logger32 and I have other programs for testing but using L32 for all my logging as my main program.