Re: cherry picking

Bob

This is an exciting thread ... I have absolutely no idea what the complaint is, so I'll take the easy way out, and just go back to bed. If/when someone can explain what is not working as expected, maybe I will read my eMail again. But, for now, my sole focus in life is trying to figure out what does a 'Royal' do when he/she doesn't want to be 'Royal' anymore? And, why does anyone care? ... But, back to the thread ... the orignal message started "same here" ... is that the hamlogger equivalent of #metoo? I can't wait, only 12 weeks (or thereabouts) an April 1st will be behind us for another year. Such senseless buffoonery. 'Nite all.

On January 10, 2020 at 3:53 AM ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:

I do not know what is your settings in Config menu.
However try again with same settings as mine.

73

On 2020/01/10 17:44, Mike wrote:
I see the same, like on your screenshots.
Mike