Re: IC7610 is not changing modes

Bob

A copy/paste from the radio debug window showing commands sent and replies received would be helpful ... I quote "... and then it immediately changes back to the mode it was in which I had set manually earlier" Is this the Icom equivalent of the middle finger? ... You sent me a command to change to this mode, but I'm smarter than you are, so I'm going back to the mode I was on before you started clicking your silly mouse ... I doubt it ... Show me the commands sent, and replies received please. SeventyThree(s).

On January 9, 2020 at 8:27 PM Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...> wrote:

UPDATE:
I loaded the 7610 RCP and was trying to set things up. I see that a click on a packet cluster spot sends the radio thee in frequency and mode, and then it immediately changes back to the mode it was in which I had set manually earlier.
Just as a side note, I am only experiencing this with Logger32 and I have other programs for testing but using L32 for all my logging as my main program.