Re: IC7610 is not changing modes

Dave Colliau

There is a couple ways to do this. I had mine set in the RCP and setup dx spot macros but it should change modes from the band plan if everything is set up properly. And there are commands in the radio setup . I dont have a 7610 any longer but I do I think have the macros stuck away. I will look . Make sure your bands and modes are set up in logger 32 first.
Dave N8DC

On January 8, 2020 at 4:56 PM Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...> wrote:

When I click on a spot from the cluster windows, the radio moves in frequency but the mode does not change.Here is the output of the debug window:
Poll main mode : FE FE 98 E0 26 00 FD
Mode poll Rx : FE FE 98 E0 26 00 FD FE FE E0 98 26 00 00 00 02 FD
Poll sub mode : FE FE 98 E0 26 01 FD
Any ideas? This is either direct on the com port which is USB, or via Omni-rig
Chuck K0XM