Re: cherry picking

Bob

No mystery. You must have these two menu options checked. SeventyThree(s).

On January 8, 2020 at 9:59 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

WSJT - settings -reporting:

udp server 127.0.0.1
Port number 2237
accept udp requests, notify on accepted and accepted udp restores window all three marked.

FA session b4 only accept udp requests has been marked.
Both above mentioned had the same effect, Dupe calls are logged.

all qso's are logged correctly. I can make calls by clicking on a call shown in the band map. Suppose UDP is running correctly.
Hidden mystery ? :-)
73

Am 08.01.2020 um 15:34 schrieb Bob:
Are you logging FT4/FT8 QSOs in real time by UDP messages? If not, there is no way for Logger32 to know if a station has been worked before. SeventyThree(s).
On January 8, 2020 at 7:47 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

Sorry, I marked the wax you proposed, but nevertheless dupes occur. There must be something else?

Am 08.01.2020 um 09:57 schrieb ja1nlx:

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?