Re: cherry picking

Bob

Are you logging FT4/FT8 QSOs in real time by UDP messages? If not, there is no way for Logger32 to know if a station has been worked before. SeventyThree(s).

On January 8, 2020 at 7:47 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

Sorry, I marked the wax you proposed, but nevertheless dupes occur. There must be something else?

Am 08.01.2020 um 09:57 schrieb ja1nlx:

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?