Re: cherry picking

Matthias Bellmann

I am going to check it, but it takes some time. Thanks

Am 08.01.2020 um 14:13 schrieb ja1nlx:

If "Block selected callsign QSOd B4" is unchecked then QSOd B4 callsign are displayed

with "X" in UDP BandMap.  Do you see this ?

Does cherry-picking call these callsign with "X" ?

73

On 2020/01/08 21:47, Matthias Bellmann wrote:

Sorry, I marked the wax you proposed, but nevertheless dupes occur. There must be something else?

Am 08.01.2020 um 09:57 schrieb ja1nlx:

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?