Re: Previous QSO

Gianfranco

OK Bob you are right and this also happens here.

Now I export 2 existing QSOs with the date 06 Jan, change the date of both in Jan 05 and again in Jan 07....Import the 4 new QSOs ...

In the Previous QSOs  window I only see the original 2 QSOs with the date Jan 06 and not the newones imported.
I hope to be clear.

ik3ogn GFranco

Il 07/01/2020 11:41, Bob ha scritto:
I can not duplicate this. I made a dummy QSO with IK3OGN. I see one IK3OGN QSO in the Logbook Page Window. I made a dummy ADIF file and imported a QSO with IK3OGN. I now see two IK3OGN QSOs in the Previous QSOs Window. I made another dummy QSO with IK3OGN. I now see three IK3OGN QSOs in the Previous QSOs Window. SeventyThree(s).
On January 7, 2020 at 1:21 AM "Gianfranco via Groups.Io" <tog-franco@...> wrote:

I apologize but I want to specify that only the imported QSOs do not appear in the "Previous QSOs" window.
They are shown regularly only
after the statistical recalculation.
For normal QSOs logged in via "DX Spot" everything is ok

ik3ogn GFranco

Il 07/01/2020 06:36, Gianfranco via Groups.Io ha scritto:

I have a problem with displaying previous QSO’s.

The "Previous QSOs" window shows only the qso logged before the update to the latest version 404.

ik3ogn GFranco