Re: Previous QSO

Bob

I can not duplicate this. I made a dummy QSO with IK3OGN. I see one IK3OGN QSO in the Logbook Page Window. I made a dummy ADIF file and imported a QSO with IK3OGN. I now see two IK3OGN QSOs in the Previous QSOs Window. I made another dummy QSO with IK3OGN. I now see three IK3OGN QSOs in the Previous QSOs Window. SeventyThree(s).

On January 7, 2020 at 1:21 AM "Gianfranco via Groups.Io" <tog-franco@...> wrote:

I apologize but I want to specify that only the imported QSOs do not appear in the "Previous QSOs" window.
They are shown regularly only
after the statistical recalculation.
For normal QSOs logged in via "DX Spot" everything is ok

ik3ogn GFranco

Il 07/01/2020 06:36, Gianfranco via Groups.Io ha scritto:

I have a problem with displaying previous QSO’s.

The "Previous QSOs" window shows only the qso logged before the update to the latest version 404.

ik3ogn GFranco