Re: HFAUTO Program To Logger

Terry Glagowski / W1TR / AFA1DI

Bob,
Can you give me some more details about this UDP broadcast.
I am the author / developer of the HFAUTO software, and would like to make the HFAUTO interoperable with Logger32.
The HFAUTO software gets CAT information from UDP broadcasts...
Currently N1MM, DXLAB, and FLDIGI+ FLDIGI_UDP (an extension to FLDIGI that I developed) are supported.
Others have figured out how to use DDUTIL to accomplish this.
Since the logic for N1MM is different than DXLAB and FLDIGI, the UDP needs to have at least some difference from the N1MM UDP for me to process it.
Please give me details or reference to LOGGER32 DOCs.
Terry / W1TR