From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul F6EXV
Sent: sunnudagur, 5. janúar 2020 11:34
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] QSO TIME

Hi
In other words, I need to log a QSO, then edit it and modify whatever I need/want to change ?
Can I edit all the fields BEFORE logging ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Le 05/01/2020 à 11:30, Bob a écrit :
Like this?

When you type <ENTER> this is what is entered into the Logbook. /ti
change/set the QSO Start time type CTRL+S. The help file is more than
400 pages, I recommend you read it. SeventyThree(s).

PS. To download the current Help File, Google GITHUB LOGGER32.

On January 5, 2020 at 5:17 AM Paul F6EXV < f6exv@hotmail.com
<mailto:f6exv@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all
I am trying to see if it is possible to modify any field of the
logging windows BEFORE the QSO is actually logged ?
For example, how to I add an IOTA reference, how do I modify the
time, how do I add/modify a QSL manager, again, BEFORE the QSO is
actually logged.
If I have to log it first, and then edit the QSO to modify field(s),
it will have already be uploaded to ClubLog and/or LoTW. This is what
I do not want to happen.

Thanks for help
73
Paul F6EXV