Re: Poblem on Clublog

Bob

If you type F6EXV into Logbook Entry Window, What Country is Logger32 telling you?

Does the ADIF file from DXLog include The DXCC number somewhere?

Importing ADIF files into Logger32 gives you a number of options. One option is to Flag QSOs with no DXCC as "Invalid for DXCC". How did you set this option?

SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 6:45 AM Paul F6EXV < f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV