Re: Poblem on Clublog

Paul F6EXV

It says "Not accepted for DXCC".
This happened to all the QSO I imported (mostly JAs, but not only)

Le 05/01/2020 à 13:01, Bob a écrit :
Merde! If you look at the QSO in the Logbook Entry, What is the DXCC for the QSO? I suspect the problem is none of the three programs. It is probably the operator. SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 6:45 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

.