Re: QSO TIME

Paul F6EXV

Hi
In other words, I need to log a QSO, then edit it and modify whatever I
need/want to change ?
Can I edit all the fields BEFORE logging ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Le 05/01/2020 à 11:30, Bob a écrit :
Like this?

When you type <ENTER> this is what is entered into the Logbook. /ti
change/set the QSO Start time type CTRL+S. The help file is more than
400 pages, I recommend you read it. SeventyThree(s).

PS. To download the current Help File, Google GITHUB LOGGER32.

On January 5, 2020 at 5:17 AM Paul F6EXV < f6exv@hotmail.com
<mailto:f6exv@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all
I am trying to see if it is possible to modify any field of the logging
windows BEFORE the QSO is actually logged ?
For example, how to I add an IOTA reference, how do I modify the time,
how do I add/modify a QSL manager, again, BEFORE the QSO is actually
logged.
If I have to log it first, and then edit the QSO to modify field(s), it
will have already be uploaded to ClubLog and/or LoTW. This is what I do
not want to happen.

Thanks for help
73
Paul F6EXV