Re: question about dxcc-table

Matthias Bellmann

instead of dl eu14 it shows "** ?? ??"

Am 02.01.2020 um 17:05 schrieb Bob:

... and if you type DK4WD in the Logbook Entry Window, what Country does Logger32 say that is? 73.

On January 2, 2020 at 10:41 AM Matthias Bellmann < Dk4wd@...> wrote:

I enter my qso in the (normal ?) way into the nput window. Usually cw,
but sometimes ft8 and ssb. by pressing the enter key the just logged
qsdo is transferred into logbool page, but dxcc column contains "not
accepted". When a former qso with the station is alread logged the dxcc
is displayed correctly.

Am 02.01.2020 um 16:05 schrieb Bob:
So, how are you entering the QSO in the logbook, What mode are you operating? SeventyThree(s).

On January 2, 2020 at 9:51 AM Matthias Bellmann < Dk4wd@...> wrote:

When qsoing a new statioin the dxcc column in the logbook page remains
empty. This column is filled only after using updates menue. This is
pretty inconvenient, because the worked/confirmed window also remains
empty. So when i qso a new station i can not check whether the
appropriate country is already in my log.

I remember that in former versions of logger32 there has been a
dxcc-table. Is it still available or must i carry out the above
mentioned update?

By the way: Happy new year to all of you

73 Matthias