Re: Help file corrections

Hew Lines

Many thanks Jim. That is exactly the type of issue I am looking for. I can't keep track of link changes myself, there are simply TOO MANY of them :-)). Leting me know of any you guys find  enables me to fix them one at a time.

73 Hew VA7HU

On 12/8/2019 2:45 PM, Jim Altman wrote:

DX Spots Window

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of ja1nlx
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 5:04 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Help file corrections

Jim

Which topic are you referring to ?

73

On 2019/12/09 5:42, Jim Altman wrote:

In section 2.6.4 and 2.10.2 there are references to alerts section 2.9.5, but these should reference 2.10.5.  The clickable link in 2.10.2 does in fact, take you to 2.10.5 despite the text being wrong.  Thanks for all your hard work to unravel the many mysteries in the complexities of Logger32.

73 de w4uck

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...